This website is provided and maintained by MMIC. The following Terms and Conditions govern all use of the site and the content and services it provides, and you are not authorized to access or use the service unless you agree to comply with them.
MMIC may display marketing banners and links based on the information we collect from you. Without prior notice and your explicit approval, your information will not be sold by MMIC or released in individually identifiable form to outside persons or corporations. Aggregate, non-individually identifiable data may be released to outside parties to assist MMIC in developing and enhancing the content and services available through the website and to serve other direct business purposes.
At any time, you may review the information MMIC has collected about you by accessing the Profile link. Should you determine that any of the information is incorrect, or should you wish to remove information, you may change the information or delete it via the Profile link. If you choose not to give information we request, you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services on our website, although you will still be able to access much of the site.
Users are responsible for monitoring and ensuring that all access to, and use of, the website is in strict compliance with the terms of this agreement. MMIC reserves the right to deny, modify or terminate website memberships at any time, or to suspend, terminate or remove any communications in violation of this agreement. 5. SecurityAccess to portions of the website is restricted by user ID and password. Some services may require additional identification and access codes. Each user is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their ID and password. MMIC is not responsible or liable for any damages incurred due to the theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of any user ID or password. Users agree to notify MMIC immediately of any theft, inappropriate disclosure or unauthorized use of their ID or password.
MMIC will use commercially reasonable procedures to maintain the security of information transmitted through the website and to prevent its disclosure, except in connection with transactions performed on user's behalf or as required or permitted by law. However, all users acknowledge and agree that MMIC cannot warrant or guarantee absolute security, and that any messages sent to recipients who are not within the website network are not encrypted and are not secure. Users also acknowledge that no form of encryption is guaranteed and agree to take all necessary steps to secure user messages and attachments. 6. Site Content and Links
The website is provided on an "as is" basis and MMIC makes no waranties, express or implied, regarding this site, including any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for any particular purpose.
MMIC does not warrant the reliability, accuracy or completeness of information on the website. MMIC also does not warrant that any downloadable files or other content will be free of infection by virus, worm or other potentially harmful code.
The website includes courtesy links to other websites, including those of MMIC's subsidiaries. MMIC makes no warranty regarding any information contained in these subsidiary sites. All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed directly with the subsidiaries before relying on it. Questions about information on these sites should be directed to the subsidiaries at the addresses or phone numbers provided on these websites.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only. Unless otherwise indicated, MMIC does not recommend or endorse any specific sites or any products, services or information they may contain, and does not warrant their accuracy or quality. Opinions expressed on any site are those of the site authors, not MMIC.
7. General DisclaimerMMIC expressly disclaims, and does not assume, any responsibility or liability for any damage or injury that may result from reliance on, or use of, any information, product, service, instruction, recommendation or idea that is contained on the website or on any linked sites.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall MMIC be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or damage for loss of data, loss of use, loss of revenue or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, arising out of or related to this website or the information contained in it.
9. IndemnificationUser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold MMIC harmless against any losses, expenses or damages in any way related to user's breach of these terms and conditions, user's unauthorized or unlawful use of the website, or the unauthorized or unlawful use of the website by any other persons using the user's identification or password.
10. Jurisdiction and SeverabilityUser agrees that any disputes arising, or actions brought, related to use of the website will be governed by, and interpreted under, Minnesota law without regard to conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and all remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
11. Verification ObligationsAll medical information, guidelines and recommendations contained in websites accessible through the website are intended for informational purposes only and are the sole responsibility of the authors of the sites on which they are found. They are not intended to take the place of professional medical judgment. MMIC assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or quality of any medical information accessed through the website. MMIC is not providing medical advice and is not establishing standards of care by providing links to any information. Each user assumes all liability and verification obligations for medical information and questions.
12. Transmission, storage and receipt of confidential patient informationSome services of the website may enable users to store, transmit and receive confidential patient medical information through secure messaging or other applications. Your use of this service is conditioned upon your agreement to comply at all times with all current and future State, Federal or other applicable laws and regulations, licensure criteria, patient consent obligations, and other requirements that apply to the storage, transmission and receipt of patient or other information. MMIC assumes no responsibility or liability for users' mishandling of confidential patient information.
Users agree that MMIC, acting on your behalf, has the right to retrieve, store and transmit patient information in connection with the operations of the website.
13. Copyright and TrademarkThe website includes access to copyrighted and other proprietary materials of MMIC and other parties. You may download MMIC-owned materials solely for your own internal use. Any other unauthorized copying, distribution or other use of material obtained from the website may constitute copyright or trademark infringement, which could result in civil or criminal penalties under applicable law.
14. Lawful useYour use of the website is conditioned on your agreement that you will not post or transmit any material on or through the website except for lawful, appropriate and authorized purposes. At no time will you attempt to disrupt the access to or operation of the site, or to intercept any communication not addressed or intended for you, or to use this site for other than your own internal purposes. You further agree that no material you post or transmit will: (a) be abusive, defamatory, libelous, or obscene; (b) infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of MMIC or any third party; (c) be harmful, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (d) violate any other applicable laws or regulations; or (e) solicit website members with unwanted messages (including advertising messages) of any kind. MMIC does not monitor, and assumes no responsibility or liability for, any information transmitted through the website by users, although MMIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or suspend communications it determines to be in breach of any of the above user obligations.
MMIC 7701 France Avenue South, Suite 500 Minneapolis, MN 55435Tel: (952) 838-6700Fax: (952) 838-6808