At MMIC, our culture is about growing stronger and better, together. Our people are our culture.
- Our culture is performance-based. Celebrating our successes is as important as learning from our mistakes. MMIC employees understand what makes good great and what makes great even better, and they see how performance is linked to reward.
- We strive for constant improvement. If we can make it better, we do. Each employee is empowered to improve the processes, tools and procedures they perform or use each day.
- We live to continuously learn and develop ourselves. Employees are encouraged to own their careers, learn new skills and take advantage of every possible opportunity for professional growth and development.
- We takes precedence over me. Team members work collaboratively, at times taking on different roles to contribute their talents where they are needed most. And all employees are deeply valued not only for their can-do attitudes and ownership spirits, but their willingness to put the success of the company ahead of personal career aspirations.
- Have fun working hard. We expect our employees to give it their all — our hard-working clients and their patients deserve no less. But we always take time to celebrate and restore. Five aspects of employee well-being get laser focus at MMIC. We are committed to ensuring our employees love working at MMIC as much as they love their free time, and that means serious support of a healthy work-life balance.