Constellation has a strategic collaboration with CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), a leading health care professional services firm whose clients include more than 8,300 health care and senior living organizations across the country.
Revenue Cycle Assessment and Improvement
Embrace the revenue cycle as a tool to address cash flow and profitability. With CLA’s help, you can identify the source of any problems and develop strategies for improvement.
- Collecting revenue and managing work flow processes
- Employee engagement
- Reduction in payer reimbursement and complex billing requirements
- Meeting coding and documentation requirements
- Implementing new technology (e.g. PM and EMR systems)
- Increased cost of managing denials
- Capturing changes for provided services
- Managing patient receivables by shifting to consumer-driven health care and high deductible plans
Understanding the whole revenue cycle can feel daunting. CLA helps clients identify opportunities for process and revenue improvement in several core areas including:
- Patient encounter
- Revenue capture (data collection, billing, and chargemaster review)
- Business office (pre- and post-payment services including denial management and collections)
We want all our customers to operate at their highest level.
Implement Strategic Planning Decisions with CLA Intuition®
CLA Intuition® is an interactive financial modeling process that helps health care and senior living organizations explore the impacts of various financial decisions by reviewing key performance indicators under multiple scenarios projected over time.
CLA Intuition® dashboards enable you to quickly gain actionable insights into normally complex areas like:
- Overall system-level financial planning
- Medical staff development planning
- ACO and risk-based payment models
- Health care reform models
- Health care exchange models
- Medical home payment models
- Bundled payment models
Meet the Team