Manage and improve your patient experience and clinical effectiveness with the Physician Empowerment Suite©
The Physician Empowerment Suite lets physicians take control of their future by providing the essential building blocks needed to adapt, succeed, and grow for years to come. The software suite includes a user-friendly dashboard and survey tools that practices and physicians can use to evaluate baseline performance in real time, identify areas for liability risk, and uncover opportunities for performance improvement.
Physician Empowerment Suite can help you:
- Measure and improve your patient experience
- Measure and improve your clinical performance
- Increase your negotiating power
- Gain—and maintain—control of your reputation
Enhancing your performance can help you:
- Optimize your reimbursement from payer negotiations
- Gain membership in narrow networks
- Improve your reputation
- Reduce bad debt
- Decrease malpractice claims, payouts, and related expenses
This cost-effective, specialty-specific tool offers valuable patient feedback in real time – giving you a clear picture of where you’re excelling, where you and your staff can optimize performance, and how you stack up against other providers and practices.
With our Patient Experience Platform, you’ll be able to compare physicians and locations, benchmark against other practices nationally, and receive monthly report cards, including patient’s written comments.
Are you explaining things well to your patients?
Would they recommend your practice?
Did your checkout staff make the patient feel respected?
Was it easy to make an appointment?
You’ll have the answers to these questions, and more. By design, our specialty-specific surveys provide analysis in more detail. On average, they generate response rates of 35-40% and completion rates of more than 97%. Better yet, the data you collect offers actionable insights that can be used to:
- Prioritize improvement initiatives
- Monitor trends in performance
- Protect your reputation
- Validate your performance to maximize your earnings
How It Works
Our HIPAA-compliant platform is cloud-based, easy to implement, navigate, and use in three simple steps:
- Create a simple file from your EMR, which is securely up loaded each week.
- Patients receive an email survey that takes only 5 minutes to complete.
- Log in to your Patient Experience Dashboard to view real-time metrics.
You’ll get instant answers from specialty-specific surveys, make lasting improvements, and maximize your earnings.
The Clinical Effectiveness Assessment is a specialty-specific tool that helps you measure and improve your value. With it, you can measure your clinical best practices, outcomes, patient engagement, and patient safety to positively impact your patients’ quality and safety. These measures are critical components in pay-for-value reimbursement contracts.
Do you see your patients prior to surgery and “sign” the surgical site with the patient?
Do you routinely administer prophylactic antibiotic within one hour of skin incision?
What’s your adenoma detection rate?
With our innovative specialty-specific Clinical Effectiveness Platform, you’ll have the data you need to know exactly where performance and quality standards can be optimized throughout your organization.
How It Works
Our HIPAA-compliant platform is easy to implement, navigate, and use in two simple steps:
- You’ll receive an email survey that takes no more than 10 minutes to complete
- Log in to your Clinical Effectiveness Dashboard to view real-time metrics
Why It's Better
The Clinical Effectiveness Platform is linked directly to our Performance Improvement Tools, providing seamless integration. Low component scores in your survey will automatically provide a link to relevant performance improvement learning tools, offering you immediate opportunities to optimize performance and reduce your risk.
Enhancing your performance is more important than ever as pay-for-performance reimbursement models become the new norm. MMIC’s Performance Improvement Tools were developed by nationally renowned clinicians and thought leaders in healthcare in collaboration with George Washington University.
Part of the Physician Empowerment Suite©, the library of Performance Improvement Tools were deliberately designed for immediate and impactful learning, especially when integrated with our Clinical Effectiveness Platform. What’s more, low component scores in MMIC's Clinical Effectiveness Platform will automatically provide a link to relevant learning tools, offering immediate opportunities to optimize performance, which could ultimately equate to:
- Enhanced operational efficiency
- Improved patient safety and satisfaction
- Reduced risk
- Optimized reimbursement from payor negotiations
Our specialty-specific tools were designed with applied adult learning principles and offer a unique combination of resources:
- 15-20 minute web-based learning modules and presentations focused, specific, and needs-based curriculum
- Over 400 downloadable strategies, tools, and customizable forms
- Modules that can be used as a complete course of study or on an as-needed basis
- Completion of the modules can be tracked and reported to a practice manager
More specifically, the tools provide education and coaching on a variety of topics, including:
- Informed Consent
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Reduction of Waste
- Change Management
- Team-Based Care
- Prep for ACO or PCMH Accreditation